Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wedding Songs and their links


Wedding Songs

Beautiful Wedding Songs
A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
All My Life - America
Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
Close To You - Maxi Priest
Dance With Me - T Carter Music
Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
For You I Will - Monica
Forever And For Always - Shania Twain
From This Moment - Shania Twain
Here We Stand - T Carter Music
I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
I Do Cherish You - 98 Degrees
I'll Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman
Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O'Connor
Power Of Love - Jennifer Rush
Spend My Life With You - Eric Benet
This Ring - T Carter Music
When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion
When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
You Are The Love Of My Life - George Benson
You're My Home - Lea Salonga
Wedding Ideas - Wedding ideas for a beautiful wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment