Monday, May 20, 2013

Is this really true

Fairy tales, dreams, things like happiness, love, passion, do they really exist ? This was my question 2 years back when i was deep stuck into the world of grief, loneliness, .sadness and remorse. What worse could have happened. Being in a relationship with someone you don't want to be with. Someone who is just considering you as a part of his game world. Yes, thats true. It feels like hell when someone just says i love you just to get the bad side of you . Just to fulfill ones own desires. And still you believe that "this guy loves me". Actually no, because this is life. And to our surprise no one in the world is born selfless. But as the saying says " exceptions are always there" so do they. Who knew life would change ways. Who knew its going to be a fairy tale. To my surprise, fairytales do happen. There are always some prayers that god answers. Patience, thats what it takes. Someone came in my life. Helped me stand up again. Care was his another name. Oh my god, i never came to know that i was falling for him. Inspite of me being so bad and crazy at times, he never asked me why. His generosity and compassion made me go crazy for him. I never knew he lijed me since ages. It feels good to feel the real love. Its really different, its beyond imagination. Its not what does'nt let you sleep. Its that what makes you dream. Beyond imagination. Sometimes i just lajgh at myself wondering if my life turned out to be a real fairy tale with me as a princess and him as my prince

No comments:

Post a Comment