Monday, May 13, 2013

My crazy love story

i first fell in love when i was college and it was my first but it�s not much of the story out of it..i�m more like clumsy state those days never know what to do so i ended up losing up my first love of my life

like i said it�s not much of the story...









i mostly like woman in my admiration to their soft and tender quality but rarely i really like neither one nor fell in love with my admiration for them. women's who sometimes i came across almost have the same impression about me as being a "stuck", "arrogant", "too descent" or something out of nowhere but when i start talking, laughing and make jokes then they will find me as the opposite of their impression as a "fun", "kind", �sweet" and "comfortable" man to be with. well you can't judge the book by its cover, right?





in my years of finding someone whom i want to spend with, i bumped with my school days crush which i really really really really liked til this day, well i just found her in facebook and i thank god for the great technology and the social network that put people together!.





we have our time chatting and i convinced her to bring her home but i plotted to take her in sea side which we spend time at the beach wall talking and sharing laughter. there this one time when im going to pick her up at the resort by 7:00 pm but ended waiting for her to finish their fairwell party around 11:00pm as we head home driving with my bike, she suddenly asked me �why im being so sweet to her� and embraces me which i longing, i know she�s just driven by alcohol so i just answered her that �this is the way i�m always been� and the very same night after i dropped her to home, she accidentally kissed me which should be a �beso-beso�, i�m gone bizarre and all the angels came down playing their trumpets and their songs until i get home to my bed and still thinking about it when i fell asleep. then almost every day i take her home and convey her to duty when my schedule is open and after her work in hospital and my duty in health center we go to any place i haven't gone to since she knows every part of daet and we will spend time with each other sharing stories and laughter as we remembered our school days and our duty experiences.



the day when i found out that she got a boyfriend is when i begin to crumple but became hopeful when their relationship is in jeopardy for some reason. i started asking about her boyfriend and she tells me a lot of good things about him. there are times that i said bad things about the guy in my views but she ended up defending him. we still tag along and go out together in the passing weeks and not one day i never said that i love her and i really wanted to marry her but replies me with her cute smiles and joyful laughter as she blushed away. some days had pass by and i felt bitterness when i�m her side. the last time we gone out together, i said that �one of this day, you will leave me�, i said many things to her that moment that i wished i should not have. with teary eyes she wiped as her excuse is some dust blown to her, i couldn�t bear to see her cry so after she came back to the rest room, i just make jokes and things just to make her smile. and the next time i invited her to go out with me she replied that she�s going to do something else or too busy at the next. i became furious about it and said many things because she doesn�t want to go out with me and some time i just realized that it�s my fault then i just understand her situation as she is in relationship. so i just go by to her every time i go to my duty, give her some chocolates/flower and hug, to see her is just a new breath to me but the reality is, �i must let her go�. i have done the unthinkable which i oath never to do.





to that day, i never felt love for my life and so i can love another. i used to call her �monamei� in sweet terms which she rephrases as �monaliza marabe� and say to me that �only friends that i can offer to you� but she gave me more than friends or love between us. she loved me even she denies it.



i still love her and that bond can never be shattered.

i.gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment