Monday, May 13, 2013

Love and pain

Im 15 year old and i am a sophomore right now.



ok it all started as i was a freshman i had math in second period. so this one guy moved to our class. as days passed by i've became his friend he was such a funny and goofy friend. a month later i start to have this one feeling that i never had before it was like butterflies i guess that's what my friends call it. they told me that i liked that guy. omg. but i thought to myself why would a guy like him like me so i ignored the fact of telling him. days and days we had fun and lots of laughter. oh and he was a sophomore and i was a freshman. our year was coming to an end we said our goodbyes and we took a picture together. later that night i cried myself to sleep i was wondering to myself i was so stupid and should've confess. then i prayed to not have a class next year wit him and tried to move on.



my sophomore year began and i entered my 2nd period. guess what? i had him in my classroom i was omg. i didn't know no one in their so i sat next to him i tried to ignore i still liked him and didn't move on. he said hey grl i havent seen you for so long. he gave me a long hug. omg how those butterflies in your stomach appears out of nowwhwere. as days passed we have our usual stuff like last year laughters and fun. everyday we get attached together. then one day i told my friend that i liked him. she was like ooh i know him he's like my closest friend. i told her not to tell him. but next day i find out she did i got mad. i entered my class and there he was staring at me with those beautiful eyes. he gave me a big hug. as i was in class i can tell that he was looking at me by the side of my eyes. so i told him can i talk to u after class. he was like year sure.



me: so u found out by the by big mouth friend madison.

david: yeah.

me: so what do u think

david: well i shouldve told u this long time ago i liked u last year lots and lots.

me: how come u didn't tell me at all.

david: because i don't like telling people that like them i want to show it by love.

me:............

david: um i'm sure i'm not talking to a ghost right here because i see a beautiful face right here.

(bell rang)

david: well we gotta go to class

( gives me a big hug)

i was so stupid i walked to class shocked and i didn't even say anything to him b4 he left.



next day i saw him with a girl the girl was sitting on his laps i was so jealous i didn't even bother saying hi. i left the building angry. so then he gave me a letter i know your mad at me and trying not to talk to me well u saw me with the grl well she jus sad because her cats dead. i'm sure that u would understand. don't be mad at me i still like u last year like i do this year so please talk to me i like u and would like to talk to u more so hears my phone number. i was so happy i texted him afterschool. i got your letter. david texted back saying hope ur still not mad i was like not anymore.



days and days past we were like a couple but not yet because i haven't ask me out yet. another month gone by and right after one month he starts ignoring my text messages so one day i text back saying:

me: i get u don't want to talk to me anymore.

(he finally text back)

david: it's not even that i jus don't have time.

me: whatever u have time with flirting with other girls and u stop talking to me.

david: ok then u want to know the truth. truh is i was playing with u the whole time. u were like my b****. ok. but last year i did like u but i thought to myself why would she ever like a guy like me. but i did like u last year lots and lots. but i the whole time i was playing with u so stop texting me.

( i cried and cried so much it was my first time ever to experience this to i cried so much i even cried in front of my friend before volleyball practice.)

me: u r a jerk i never ever want to see u again and i will never ever text back and besides have i told u liked i liked u last year too but i thought to my self why would u ever like a girl like me. but i know that now ur playing with me t don't ever want to see u again.

david text back but ingnored it.



the next day he tried to apologize but i said it was to late. david i know your playing with me now so don't talk to me any more. its just to late for your apologizes.( i was holding on to my tears and just wanted to slap him in front of everybody). the. i walked away with tears flowing down my face. after i left my friends jumped on him telling her that u were her first crush ever and u ruined i for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment