Monday, May 13, 2013

Sad stories of my life...what would you do if you were me?

I have gone through several problems in my life and now I think life sucks. It is so frustrating. I used to think that is good, it meant a world of happiness to me. But now, here I am: thinking that the world should better end, or I should die. There were many factors that contributed to my depression and which destroyed the happiness that used to live in me.
One day when I came home from school, I got onto the computer and went online on yahoo, that I saw my dad coming. He said he needed to just check something and will be in a min. so I got off and went to my room to do something while waiting. Then when I got out, my dad looked at me and said “who are all these people you got on your messenger? Are they all your friends?” I was scared, my body dropped into a sudden heat while I said, “yes”
Than he said, “do you know them all? Why do you need these many people? Who is this guy? Why have you put you picture here?”
I did not know what to say. He was mumbling something to himself. I went back to my room and in my bed, pulled on the blanked and tried to resist the pressure that was getting on my mood, making me angry. I tried to fall asleep.
I woke up by my mum’s calling, “Get up!”. It was night time. I got out of my room and saw that my dad was still on the computer. “Girls don’t put their pictures on here.” “for goodness sake I wanted to smash this girl’s face in when I saw this.” he said loud to my mum.
I went back to my room again. After few minutes, my sister came in and told me that dad had to talk to me. So I got out, and went to see him with my mum. They were talking about me. I could hear them when I was in my room.
My dad and I started the conversation politely and I said that they were those some from facebook and some my friends overseas. But he didn’t believe me, he said you don’t have that many friends. I tried to explain to him, “Facebook is for *******, gangsters and other shits.” I said nothing, even though I knew that he himself has Facebook.
I was trying to explain who those people on my contact list were, but he was arguing, not believing me. I became angry and kept on same thing over and over, “they are! I never talk to those I don’t know. I swear to God I don’t talk to strangers. I swear!” . But then suddenly he got off his seat and violently attacked me. He pushed me, hit me hard on the head, punched me in the face. He beat me up very hard. Then a minute later, I was there against the wall, crying loudly, saying that, “you did this to me before, last year.”. My mum had just watched, and I believe that as a bystander, she should have intervened.
I never forget that night. Now whenever I remember it, I become sad, I cry . Even one day at school, I suddenly remembered it and tried to control myself and not to cry. But it was just few drops of tears.
I cried a lot . I had never cried as much as I cried that night. I spent the next few days in bed in my room. Lying down,and crying and crying. I didn’t eat anything during those days and was starving. Not that none of my family cared, they did. My mum would tell my sis to take the food to me. But I just wouldn’t eat. I just wanted to die…

last year, when i wanted to change school, my dad thought that i was mental. he took me to a psychiatrist. they forced me to say what it was. jeez! nothing was wrong with me. i was alright. but then the psychiatrist gave me tablets to take. i took them for a year. but whenever i argued with my sisters, they would say "you are just mental." i would say "im not" and then again they would say, "well, mum and dad said so."
It was then that i started to become depressed. i started to realize that what i am, is not what my parents think of me. my life started to change, i became more depressed. i became more sensitive. sometimes my parents would say, "you should better die than do nothing". it was only because i was too lazy to do the housing stuff. I thought a lot about how my parents think of me, how they think wrong but never had chance to prove that i'm not what they think of me. they dont know me. im a complete loser! :'(
they think i get bullied at school. but they are wrong, i have never got bullied, never get bullied and never bully. they think im a coward. I'm just a marginalized kid by my parents in my opinion.

Still, i think they are nice. they are good parents. they are still caring....:-7
no one ever knows how it's been so hard for me and how hard it is for me to remember the bitterness of my life. i'm only a teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment