Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Dream Girl - poem



Wonderful, Great & Beautiful, My dream come true, All of these things and more, is to me what you are, Your sparkling eyes shine to me, like a Star shining bright, The presence of you sets me free, your face twinkling like a bright nights light, When i think of holding you, My grip becomes tight, Thinking of you, I wonder if i ever might, Might have the chance for you to always be in my sight, Thoughts of you, puts my mind into a flight, Anything in this world, Is what i would do, for one chance to make my greatest dream come true, that greatest dream, is someone as beautiful and wonderful as you, No matter the sacrifice, I'm trying to make things go through, You run and make happy all things within my world, You put my emotions into a twirl, 

I've just faced it, YOUR MY DREAM GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment